"...helping federal employees plan for retirement."
At PlanVest Federal our Financial Advisors help current/former federal employees navigate the complexities of their employee and retirement benefits offered to them as federal government employees. As an active employee or retiree, don’t let the complexity of your benefits package prevent you from fully benefiting from the options you’ve earned.
Advisors in the PlanVest Federal group hold the prestigious designation of Chartered Federal Employee Benefits Consultant (ChFEBC℠). This designation is held by a limited group of Financial Advisors, CPAs, Attorneys, and certain employees of the Federal Government, who have successfully completed an intensive education course and passed a rigorous examination covering a wide array of federal government employee benefits.
Our ChFEBC℠ Advisors are uniquely qualified to serve Federal Employees based on an extensive knowledge of:
- CSRS and FERS Annuities (federal pensions)
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP)
- Survivorship and Spousal Benefits
- Pension Maximization and Retirement Income
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Social Security
- Lifetime Income Strategies
- Spousal Retirement Income Strategies
- Federal Employees serviced include: CSRS, FERS, CSRS Offset, FERS Transferees, Fire Fighters, Air Traffic Controllers, Federal Law Enforcement, Secret Service, Postal Employees and more
Frequently Asked Questions: Learn More
Frequently Used Federal Benefit Forms: Learn More