PlanVest in Action
"The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team." — Phil Jackson
Please take a moment to see what's new at PlanVest Financial.
Thomas Bonorden is administered the Five Star Wealth Management Award for 2017. This marks his third year in a row of receiving the award.
Every year, Crescendo Business Services LLC administers the Five Star Wealth Professional award to select Financial Advisors. Our advisor, Tom Bonorden has received this award for the third year in a row for his exceptional performance and integrity regarding his clients and wealth management practices. Tom was awarded this designation based upon the following 10 criteria:
- Credentialed as a registered investment advisor
- Active as a credentialed professional in the financial services industry
- Favorable regulatory and complaint history
- Fulfilled firm review based on internal standards
- Accepting new clients
- One-year client retention
- Five-year client retention rate
- Non-institutional discretionary and/or non-discretionary client assets administered
- Number of client households served
- Education and professional designations
Robert L. Behr is now a SmartVestor Pro for the Washington, DC Metro region.
Dave Ramsey is a nationally recognized radio talk show host, author and personal finance expert. Dave created a network of endorsed professionals throughout the country called SmartVestor Pros that he regularly refers to his listeners. Robert has been personally vetted by Dave's team based on integrity, professionalism, and experience.
Zach Payne earns his Series 7 license.
In January, 2017 Zach Payne received his Series 7 license. The Series 7 is the general securities registered representative license administered by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) that entitles the holder to sell all types of securities products with the exception of commodities and futures.